- Multi-audio player that allows you to enjoy a wide variety of music sources
- Compatible with Internet radio and various music streaming
- *Available via future firmware update. Service availability depends on regions.
- AirPlay compatible
- NP CONTROLLER APP for smartphone and tablet
- The App's Music Play function allows wireless music enjoyment from a smartphone or tablet
- Support for the WAV/FLAC 192kHz/24-bit formats
- Connection for YWA-10 WiFi Adapter
- Beautiful sound and top-grade design inherited from the Yamaha HiFi concept
Enjoy a wide variety of music sources, including CDs, network audio and smartphones.
The CD-N301 is a CD player and network audio player in a single unit. In addition to your own CDs, it's simple to play audio sources downloaded from the Internet and stored on a PC or NAS system. And the special NP CONTROLLER application allows you to enjoy your favorite tunes on a smartphone or tablet device via wireless connection.
Listen to Internet radio stations from around the world and access music streaming*.
Support for music streaming services such as Spotify and Pandora allows you to enjoy a wide variety of music content. Furthermore, support for the vTuner radio station database enables sampling of Internet radio broadcasts throughout the world by connecting to the Internet over a LAN.
*Available via future firmware update. Service availability depends on regions.
The CD-N301 Network CD Player has virtually all of your music playback bases covered. This includes full compatibility with AirPlay—which means you get the convenience of wireless music playback from your Mac, iPod, iPhone or iPad, as well as from a PC.
- DLNA Version1.5
- File Format MP3, WMA, AAC, WAV, FLAC
- Audio Sample Rate (MP3/WMA/AAC) 8, 11.025, 12, 16, 22.05, 24, 32, 44.1, 48kHz (WAV/FLAC) 8, 11.025, 12, 16, 22.05, 24, 32, 44.1, 48, 64, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192 kHz
- Bit Depths 16 bit, 24 bit (WAV/FLAC file only)
- Disc Compatibility CD-DA, CD-R, CD-RW (MP3, WMA)
- Output Level 2.0 ± 0.3 V (1 kHz, 0 dB, Fs 44.1 kHz)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio 110 dB
- Dynamic Range 100 dB
- Harmonic Distortion 0.003%
- Frequency Response (CD) 2 Hz-20 kHz, (Network; Fs 192 kHz) 2 Hz-96 kHz
- Output Optical; 1, Coaxial; 1
- DC out Yes
- Power Consumption 10 W
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 435 x 86 x 260 mm; 17-1/8” x 3-3/8” x 10-1/4”
- Weight 3.2 kg; 7.1 lbs.