NEW! SB-2000 – The New Performance Standard In Compact Subwoofers!
At A Glance Box:
- Design: Sealed cabinet subwoofer
- Driver: 12” 2000-series High Performance Woofer
- Amplifier: Sledge DSP 500 watts (1100 watts peak)
- Frequency Response: 16-240 Hz +/- 3 dB
- Dimensions: 37,1 (H) x 36,1 (B) x 36,1 (D) cm
- Weight: 16kg
- Warranty: 5 years
The new SB-2000 represents a quantum leap in affordable compact subwoofer performance. There is simply no better combination of size, output and sound quality available anywhere!
This new level of performance comes courtesy of a completely new high-power DSP amplifier, a new extreme duty driver, and revised tuning to deliver even deeper in-room response. You’ll be astonished at the musicality, articulation, dynamics and fathomless extension of the SB-2000 - and even more amazed at how SVS can deliver this much performance at this price point!
If you can go for a larger subwoofer and want massive deep performance, we recommend the PB-2000, especially for movies. Due to the sealed designs advantage in rolloff (12dB/octav vs 24 dB/octav) the SB-2000 has about the same deep extension as the PB-2000, but PB-2000 has much more performance below 25-30Hz due to its size and ported design. SB-2000 is brilliant if you want compact size with good performance and with its sealed design it has better impulse response which may be your choice if you desire the best for music.
New Extreme Performance Driver
The heart of the SB-2000 is the amazing 2000-series 12” driver. This new driver delivers higher output, improved linearity and lower distortion. The result is even more smooth, accurate and powerful bass than ever before, bringing music and movie performance to new levels of accuracy and excitement!
- New SVS 12” 2000-series driver
- Computer FEA-optimized motor for even lower distortion
- Heavy-duty voice coil for extreme power handling
- Upgraded suspension for improved linearity and control
- Powder-coated cast aluminum basket
- Dual high-grade ferrite magnets
- Dual shorting rings reduce gap induction and lower distortion
- Extended pole piece improves heat sink and thermal management properties
- 2” diameter, high-power voice coil
- Upgraded Nomex spider for improved linearity and driver control at extreme drive levels
- Integrated tinsel leads eliminate tinsel slap and improve reliability
- Lightweight aluminum cone with polypropylene dust cap provides excellent rigidity and pistonic behavior
- Low-creep rubber long-throw surround for excellent durability and longevity.
New STA-500D Sledge Amplifier – Amazing Power and DSP Sophistication
The new Sledge STA-500D amplifier packs technology and sophistication simply not found anywhere else at this price point, bringing the performance of the SB-2000 to new levels. Cranking out a conservative 500 watts RMS and an amazing 1100 watts peak dynamic, this amp delivers incredible dynamics.
The STA-500D also features a highly advanced DSP processor for amazingly fast and precise control over the subwoofer, delivering a refined and smooth listening experience at all drive levels. Comprehensive and flexible connectivity options allow for easy set-up and integration into any home theater or stereo system.
- New Sledge STA-500D DSP amplifier
- 500 watts RMS continuous (1100 watts peak dynamic)
- Efficient and cool-running Class D topology
- DSP control for accurate response and refined behavior
- Green standby mode with <0.5 watts consumption
- Auto-On / On toggle switch
- 3-12V trigger with 1/8” (3.5 mm) TRS mini-jack input
- Stereo line-level RCA Input & Output connections
- Input impedance – 47 kΩ (unbalanced line-level RCA)
- Continuously variable volume/gain control
- Continuously variable (0-180 degrees) phase control
- Continuously variable (50-160 Hz) 12 dB/octave low pass filter frequency with disable/LFE setting
- Fixed 80 Hz 12 dB/octave high pass filter on line level outputs
- RoHS compliant, lead-free construction and world-wide safety certifications
- Main power rocker switch
- Detachable 8 foot power cord.
Attractive Styling, Compact Size, Easy Room Integration
Lightweight and compact, the SB-2000 fits into virtually any available location, but packs such an amazing punch that admiring listeners will be looking for a subwoofer twice its size! Sporting an attractive premium black ash finish and SVS-signature curved metal grille, the handsome SB-2000 looks stylish and blends easily into any décor.
- Black ash finish
- Stylish and protective curved black metal grille
- Rear-mounted amplifier
- Screw-in rubber feet
- Robust Medium Density Fiberboard (MDF) cabinet construction
- Cabinet Dimensions: 37,1 (H) x 36,1 (B) x 36,1 (D) cm
- Overall Dimensions: 37,1 (H) x 36,1 (B) x 43,9 (D) cm (includes feet, grille, amplifier)
- Weight (unboxed): 19kg
- Shipped Dimensions: 53,3 (H) x 50,8 (W) x 55,9 (D) cm
- Shipped Weight: 23,2kg
Frequency Response/Acoustic Data
Frequency chart coming soon!
- 16-240 Hz +/- 3 dB
- 2-meter ground plane away from reflective structures (quasi-anechoic)
- Roll-off slope optimized to take maximum advantage of available room gain
- Expect 4-5 Hz deeper extension in small to mid-size rooms
- FR graph does not denote maximum output capability!
|Net weight (kg)||16|
|Net height (cm)||37,1|
|Net width (cm)||36,1|
|Net depth (cm)||36,1|
|Design type||Sealed box|
|Amplifier power||500W RMS DSP / 1100W peak|